Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

12th championship race in Misano on May 14, 2019

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 9. Mai 2019, 21:26:49

Bild

start eligibilty
Entitled to start are all drivers who
- are assigned to a green license (see GT Pro Series | licenses),
- submitted a skin which matches the painting regulations (deadline: Sunday, May 12, 2019, 4 pm - local time in Germany).

track map
Bild

data and server settings
training: 07:00 pm*
qualifying: 08:00 pm*
warm-up: 08:20 pm*
race start: 08:25 pm*
race duration: 75 mins
*local time in Germany

join period: training & warm-up
ingame - race start time: 08:00 pm
flags: black only
fuel consumption: normal
tire wear: normal
failures: normal
view: freely selectable
auto pilot: no
damage multiplier: 70%
driving aids: auto shift, auto clutch, traction control + ABS (via setup)
setup: freely selectable
real road preset: light or medium rubbered / natural progressing
start: rolling (standing start into the formation lap behind the pace car, flying start into the race)
time multiplier: normal
driver swap: not allowed
rejoin: allowed (for details see regulations C/§2/(2))
additional ballast: top8 drivers of the previous championship race
pit speed limit: 60 km/h

server: ! SR-U.net GT Pro Series
password: same as the one for the training server

penalties
- Mike Horn: drive through-penalty*
==> *remember: Penalties have to be served within the first 15 race laps after formation lap.

specials and annotations
1. headlights
All drivers have to turn on their headlights on all laps in all sessions (up to 16 penalty points possible).

2. pit exit
In order to avoid any kind of taking ridiculous advantages when leaving the pits, the left side of the whole pit exit path will be reviewed additionally.
usual way of review: Keep at least a small piece of the right front tire on the pit exit path or the white line.

3. penalties
As usually, time penalties given in the final race of the season have to be converted.
Every second of a time penalty is converted into 0.75 penalty points (rounded up).
Every drive through-penalty is converted into 20 seconds and so into 15 penalty points.
Every qualification ban is converted into 20 penalty points.

4. final championship standings
Currently there is no regulation, in case of an equal amount of points of several drivers or teams.
If more than one drivers or teams finish the season with the same amount of points, the final championship position is determined as follows:
(1) amount of points of drop result
(2) no. of victories, then no. of 2nd positions, then no. of 3rd positions, etc.
(3) If that is still not enough, the fastest lap of the race where all drivers with the same amount of points participated, is relevant. If several teams earned an equal amount of points, the fastest lap of the race where at least one driver of the concerned teams participated, is relevant.

live timing / hotlaps
live timing (I)
hotlaps (I)
live timing + hotlaps (II)

weather forecast
Weather Athens, Georgia USA

REPLAYS

RACE STATISTICS

Martin Ulrik
Rookie

Re: 12th championship race in Misano on May 14, 2019

Beitrag von Martin Ulrik » 12. Mai 2019, 12:19:00

sign out for last race.

Marjan Koderman
Rookie

Beitrag von Marjan Koderman » 13. Mai 2019, 21:32:50

Sign out for last race.
Dizel Race Team
Gigabyte X470 Aorus ULTRA GAMING, AMD Ryzen 7 2700 BOX AM4, 8x 3.20GHz, G.Skill F4-3000C16D-16GISB 16GB (2x,8GB) DDR4, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1060, ,Dell U2412M, DSD Button Box, CSL Elite PS4, CSL LC

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 14. Mai 2019, 18:41:52

Race server is online.

Rene Wagner
Rookie

Beitrag von Rene Wagner » 14. Mai 2019, 19:17:00

sorry, bin leider immer noch auf Arbeit und werd es devinitiv nicht schaffen!
viel Spaß euch trotzdem

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 14. Mai 2019, 22:42:37

replays and race statistics added to 1st post

joris scheepvaart
Rookie

Beitrag von joris scheepvaart » 15. Mai 2019, 13:36:06

due to lack of testing...i had not such a good race..had really problems finding my way on this track in the dark...also front tires gave up very early in the race.
after a few laps i saw David Jundt driving (relatively) slowly...made the guess he was on a non-stop strategy.
so i swapped to that strategy as well...and i was able to finish (also without a stop) as last (P12) . due to the absence of many of the drivers , i was able to score decent points.

Thanks you all for racing this season!
special thanks to the Admins (Felix/Carsten) en streamer/commentator (Seb) !

Conny Naslund
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Conny Naslund » 15. Mai 2019, 14:38:51

I am stupid.... :doh:
Missed to not take any tires on the pitstop and threw away a podium.
I was struggeling with poor fps during the first half of the race. As soon as anyone can too close the frames just dropped. It was a miracle that I just could do the first laps at all and thought of leaving the race. But when I got a bit free and saw that I still could manage I pushed on.
Was much slower than usual though.

Will invest in a new CPU and VR set for next season.
Big thanks to the admins, Seb for awsome comentaries and all drivers I have fought with this season. :bow-yellow:
I will be back with a new team next season and hope to get out of my constant misery with issues.

Will join as many funraces as possible here during the summer.
Fan fun in the summer sun!

Matthias Weber
Rookie

Beitrag von Matthias Weber » 15. Mai 2019, 18:05:35

Yeah, perhaps my worst race this season, absolutely no pace. Tried to train on Monday, but had some admin stuff to do in my own league. Tried to do some laps again just before the race after work, but my Hardware didn't let me (2 fps after one lap, couldn't figure out why, no problems in the race afterwards)

The season it self went surprisingly well, sadly two missed victories and 3? missed pole positions.
With my training effort this is more than I expected, especially with that opponents in the grid.
I still have a tear in my eye for losing that rain race in Eastern Creek on the last lap, I won't forget this one David ;-)
Still have some problems with this Mod, cannot understand why one setup is good enough for P2, the race after its the slowest of all cars...

Big thx to the admins and our streamer Seb.
Hope I see you guys all somewhere around on track soon.

Alex Braeutigam
Rookie

Beitrag von Alex Braeutigam » 17. Mai 2019, 19:20:13

Ganz großes Kino meine Herren von der GT Pro Adminschaft :angry-banghead: ! Mir für einen minimalen Cut eine 15!!! Punkte Strafe zu verpassen, was dafür sorgt dass ich die Meisterschaft noch abgeben muss. WOW, einfach nur WOW! In was für einem Verhältnis das stehen soll geht mir nicht in den Kopf!
Keine Ahnung wie oft und wie viele Strafpunkte ich in meiner GT Pro Karriere kassiert habe, aber ich glaube es ist nicht mal eine Hand voll! Und dann für so eine Aktion so dermaßen bestraft zu werden, WOW, starke Leistung :handgestures-thumbupleft:
Bei der Qualysperre in Spa, wo ich mich in der Boxeneinfahrt gedreht habe und nicht mehr wegkam (schon einen Stau produziert habe), da habe ich das nochmal so akzeptiert (obwohl es damals schon lächerlich war)! Aber jetzt sowas!!! Ich beschwere mich wirklich selten, aber bei so einer Aktion geht es nicht anders...Dazu fällt mir wirklich nix mehr ein!

Eigentl. hatte BHR noch vor zumindest 1 Auto für die kommende Saison anzumelden. Das hat sich jetzt erledigt :angry-fire: !!!

Sowas nennt man Fingerspitzengefühl...

Auf nimmer Wiedersehen!!!

P.s. 10 von 12 Rennen in den Top 5 zu beenden und dafür so eine Belohnung zu erhalten! Ich bedanke mich und das Team BHR ebenfalls...
Ihr könnt mich komplett aus der Wertung nehmen!

Antworten