Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

2nd championship race in Eastern Creek on Nov 13, 2018

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 7. November 2018, 22:27:57

Bild

start eligibilty
Entitled to start are all drivers who
- are assigned to a green license (see GT Pro Series | licenses),
- submitted a skin which matches the painting regulations (deadline: Sunday, November 11, 2018, 4 pm - local time in Germany).

track map
Bild

data and server settings
training: 07:00 pm*
qualifying: 08:00 pm*
warm-up: 08:20 pm*
race start: 08:25 pm*
race duration: 75 mins
*local time in Germany

join period: training & warm-up
ingame - race start time: 10:00 pm
flags: black only
fuel consumption: normal
tire wear: normal
failures: normal
view: freely selectable
auto pilot: no
damage multiplier: 70%
driving aids: auto shift, auto clutch, traction control + ABS (via setup)
setup: freely selectable
real road preset: light or medium rubbered / natural progressing
start: rolling (standing start into the formation lap behind the pace car, flying start into the race)
time multiplier: normal
driver swap: not allowed
rejoin: allowed (for details see regulations C/§2/(2))
additional ballast: top8 drivers of the previous championship race
pit speed limit: 60 km/h

server: ! SR-U.net GT Pro Series
password: same as the one for the training server

penalties
- Lars Nowack: drive through-penalty
- Mark Oliver Thiel: 15 sec. stop-and-hold penalty
- Mike Horn: drive through-penalty
- Rickard Nilsson: 25 sec. stop-and-hold penalty
==> remember: Penalties have to be served within the first 15 race laps after formation lap.

specials and annotations
- All drivers have to turn on their headlights on all laps in all sessions (up to 16 penalty points possible).
- Also the "white curbs" are meant as curbs and may be used for driving.

live timing / hotlaps
live timing (I)
hotlaps (I)
live timing + hotlaps (II)

weather forecast
Weather Athens, Georgia USA
Weather station Boulevard Neighborhood Station
Weather radar Athens, Georgia USA

REPLAYS

RACE STATISTICS

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Re: 2nd championship race in Eastern Creek on Nov 13, 2018

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 13. November 2018, 18:52:29

Race server is online.

Conny Naslund
Rookie

Beitrag von Conny Naslund » 13. November 2018, 20:37:19

I think I give up!!!
rF2 crashed at start of formation lap….. F%&¤ing rF2!!!!

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 13. November 2018, 22:10:53

replays and race statistics added to 1st post

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 13. November 2018, 23:28:38

Hm... In qualifying I made a mistake each in both laps with the best conditions.
So I just made it to p16 in Q, could have been 13 or 14.

In the race I decided to switch to S8 when the wet tires began to loose pace and it got drier and drier.
I spun twice in the following laps and even some laps beyond the rain started again. Of course, I had to switch back to rain tires.
To be honest, today I tried to be the clever guy and f***ed up. :crying-yellow:

When I watch the result, I assume I could have ended behind Kevin in P10, so I became 17th.
Ok, 7 points lost based on a very bad decision. Today I can accept it without too much pain.

From my personal view, once again I had no problems or trouble with anybody on the track.
Guys, :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Lars Nowack
Rookie

Beitrag von Lars Nowack » 14. November 2018, 10:24:57

First: Sorry to Thord for the turning - i wanted to wait, but than came traffic and so i raced on. In the last lap i wanted also let you pass before finish line - so i went to the left line on the last straight and slowed down - unfortunately Marjan doesnt realize that and crashed into me - after that i had no overview and was happy to come over the line

The race was really good - after start i could a bit faster than the guy in front of me, but passing on this wet track was impossible - so i tried to manage the fuel and the tires. In Round 15 i had to made my Penalty - unlucky the time for the drive through was a Little bit to long and i came on street when 4 guys in battle passed and made a Crash at T1. Nothing happend, but i could go really faster - and there was no way to pass. Later we talked in TS about change Tires to dry - we talked too much, so the rain came back and we all were happy.
Without the Penalty there could be a 6. or 7. place - i think thats really good for this driverfield.

Marjan Koderman
Rookie

Beitrag von Marjan Koderman » 14. November 2018, 16:34:56

Gla to be here.
My first race with you. The rain is my big wish for that :teasing-blah: . After 1st pit I'm take the SOFT tyre. Of course I was in the wall 30m biehind the pit exit.
Two or three missed race line represent with the grass. And the big crash in the finish line (my top 20 goes there).I was looking for my girl on the stadium and I ran into the stopping Viper :crying-yellow: ... Sorry Nowack again.
Dizel Race Team
H87M-P33, i5 4570, gf1060 6Gb,Dell U2412M, DSD Button Box, CSL Elite PS4, CSL LC

Martin Ulrik
Rookie

Beitrag von Martin Ulrik » 14. November 2018, 17:15:29

Qual: P7 not so happy with that. Made a mistake in the hairpin on my fast lap

Race: Had a good reaktion at green flag and gained a few positions down to turn 2. Only to out brake myself and loose them again. From there on i struggle a bit with pace and could not really hang on to the guys in front of me. Instead i was more looking in my mirrors for Fabian.W . We had a nice fight ower many laps before i ran wide at turn 4 and Fabian could easy get by. At this point track was getting better and lap times faster than my calculation. Thought my plan to run without pitstop had gone and turned the engine up a bit. But did not change much, Fabian were faster. With 15 min to go, i could see that it was nevertheless possible with no pit stop if i could save some fuel. And with good gap to Marc.P behind i turned engine down. The last 5 laps i turned the engine even more down. With 2 laps to go i could se that i was not going to finish my inlap after finish if i did not pit. Decided not to. Not sure if that was a good choise with 5 penalty points in mind… Ended P8

Conclusion: Result were okay. Pace was not to anymore than P8. Not so happy with my driving though. Tricky conditions, but still to many small mistakes.

Rene Wagner
Rookie

Beitrag von Rene Wagner » 14. November 2018, 18:23:32

For me it was really great last night, at least as far as the finish line!
With P13 I can not complain so much, in quali only landed on P23, without training with wet conditions!
In the race I was able to win a few positions by my own strength and the rest came through the pit stops in front of me!
Driving through was for me the only option that has finally paid off! ^^
Google Translate is liable for errors! ^^

Matthias Weber
Rookie

Beitrag von Matthias Weber » 14. November 2018, 20:14:23

A great race with a bitter-sweet finish at the end. Did not enough training this time (again) - so absolutely surprised to so me on P2 after qualifying.
I thought that it'll go like in the first race - only backwards in the grid - but no, i could keep P2 and try to save some fuel cruising with mix2.
After Sascha's pit stop i smelled a chance for the vicory, but sadly my rear tires were going down pretty bad, so the last laps i was only sliding around (again one of the drivers with most tire wear, don't know why).
So losing the win in the last lap is really stupid - but P2 is more than i ever expected.

So please, dear rain-god, some small drops again next time in Monza :-)

Antworten