3rd championship race in Monza on Nov 27, 2018

Moderator: rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Timo Hartmann
Rookie

Re: 3rd championship race in Monza on Nov 27, 2018

Beitrag von Timo Hartmann » 28. November 2018, 15:16:20

First of all i have to say sorry to Martin ulrik for contact into ascari. Didnt saw the replay but maybe you left me enough place, cant say . During this situation, I was very surprised how fast you turn into the bend whilst i stay inside. I was thinking we would left us enough Space even with lower Speed, so we could stand ascari side by side. Like i say, Didnt Check replay properly to leave a good Statement right now.
Most sad to this situation was the following collision between Lars and you. So i have to say sry to Lars too. Wasnt my intend to injure any of you.

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 28. November 2018, 16:04:12

First race in the series and it was a pleasure!

I didn't have too much time for setup preperation, but in the end the race setup was conservative but quite ok. The qualy setup was the opposite of the race setup and super twitchy.. i lacked half a second to the pace i should have in Qualy and just couldn't get a lap together... (pressure.. :) ) Luckily it went better in the race, although in general the pace must definitely go up still.

I expected a mess in the first corner, but it stayed quite clean. I was a little over cautious braking early for T1.. and a blue Ferrari abused that heavily by braking really late which made me think he would end up in some side doors of cars in front.. but the Ferrari even brakes well on grass i guess xD. Good thing of course..no hard feelings as that's racing :)

I noticed on the start that Martin Ulrik had too much wing on his Porsche, as i could pass him quite easily just on power at the start of the race, so that released my stress when he ended up behind me and noticing that I could enlarge the gap on the straights while he was in my slipstream.

The whole race i drove in free air much.. one moment was really nice, where i saw Sascha was around 2/3 seconds in front of me. For a number of laps I tried to go for his slipstream and 2nd position.. I was able to keep the gap quite equal, but I had to push so hard that i saw my tires were overheating, I started making too many small mistakes.. so decided to let that objective rest.. :( :)

Looking forward to Barca!

Edit: Marjan helped me finding the templates, problem solved! Thanks marjan!
Zuletzt geändert von Danny ter Maten am 28. November 2018, 18:14:09, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Living my life a track lap at a time, nothing else matters... for those two minuts or less... I'm free!

To visit the renewed Corse Motorsports website, click here: Corse Motorsports website.
J
Corse Motorsports

Martin Ulrik
Rookie

Beitrag von Martin Ulrik » 28. November 2018, 16:48:54

Timo Hartmann hat geschrieben:
28. November 2018, 15:16:20
First of all i have to say sorry to Martin ulrik for contact into ascari. Didnt saw the replay but maybe you left me enough place, cant say . During this situation, I was very surprised how fast you turn into the bend whilst i stay inside. I was thinking we would left us enough Space even with lower Speed, so we could stand ascari side by side. Like i say, Didnt Check replay properly to leave a good Statement right now.
Most sad to this situation was the following collision between Lars and you. So i have to say sry to Lars too. Wasnt my intend to injure any of you.
No hard feelings Timo😊 just hard racing. And then shit happens some times. Have not looked at replay either. Might aswell be my fault. Which would then be my second misjudge in one race😑

Antworten