2nd championship race in Eastern Creek on Nov 13, 2018

Moderator: rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

André Gaida
Rookie

Re: 2nd championship race in Eastern Creek on Nov 13, 2018

Beitrag von André Gaida » 14. November 2018, 23:21:37

I wasn't very motivated yesterday, because I don't like the track at all and rain races annoy me, because I'm extremely cramped when trying to recognize the weak force feedback signal in a differentiated way. I really need the force of a direct drive wheel. So I shouted the slogan "Arrive". The qualifying didn't go well either, because either I made mistakes or I didn't have a free track. In the race it went better than I thought, I could make up a few places at the start and keep the pace of the drivers in front of me. When it got dry I became faster and faster because i could feel more of the road and i decreased the gap to the 4th and had enough distance to the ones behind me but in one lap I dreamed something and lost my lead to Alex and Kim. Then I missed a braking point and was only 5. Trying to overtake Alex in front of me, I got too far on the wet track and lost another place to Kim.
After the rains got heavier, i lost my concentration and feeling for the car so that i couldn´t close the gap to the guys in front of me.
I had more fun than expected and a fair race. After watching the stream, i realized how close i was to the podium, thats a bit dissapointing

Here is the race from my view. Maybe interessting for the guys around me.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=97tDD7BHp3U

joris scheepvaart
Rookie

Beitrag von joris scheepvaart » 15. November 2018, 13:04:10

André Gaida hat geschrieben:
14. November 2018, 23:21:37

Here is the race from my view. Maybe interessting for the guys around me.

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=97tDD7BHp3U
thx for the Link Andre :) :handgestures-thumbupleft: !

Felix Heinen
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Felix Heinen » 15. November 2018, 14:31:10

Nice to see that someone else is also streaming his races. Here is the link to my stream.

joris scheepvaart
Rookie

Beitrag von joris scheepvaart » 15. November 2018, 15:01:16

Felix Heinen hat geschrieben:
15. November 2018, 14:31:10
Nice to see that someone else is also streaming his races. Here is the link to my stream.
thanks for the link i like the Sch**sse bit ;) :) :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Antworten