GT Pro Series | official discussion thread

Moderator: rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Alex Braeutigam
Rookie

Re: GT Pro Series | official discussion thread

Beitrag von Alex Braeutigam » 22. Oktober 2018, 18:58:10

Are you trying to put us under pressure ;) !?

Well, challenge accepted

Marjan Koderman
Rookie

Beitrag von Marjan Koderman » 29. Oktober 2018, 18:31:33

Hi. Is there still time to sign up in your league. Does anyone's team need a driver? Sorry, becouse I'm late.
Dizel Race Team
H87M-P33, i5 4570, gf1060 6Gb,Dell U2412M, DSD Button Box, CSL Elite PS4, CSL LC

Felix Heinen
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Felix Heinen » 29. Oktober 2018, 18:46:53

Marjan Koderman hat geschrieben:
29. Oktober 2018, 18:31:33
Hi. Is there still time to sign up in your league. Does anyone's team need a driver? Sorry, becouse I'm late.
Hi Marjan, at first welcome here in our league. We are happy you made it here. You can still sign up to our league. We currently have 6-7 seats left. But for the participation in the first round in Okayama you are a little bit to late. All skins for the first race have allready been submitted. If you still want to participate from the secound round on you can sign up to our league.

If you are searching for a teammate feel free to ask here.

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=1816

Hope to see you on track
Greetings Felix

Marjan Koderman
Rookie

Beitrag von Marjan Koderman » 30. Oktober 2018, 08:16:47

Thx for welcome. I try to do step by step.
Dizel Race Team
H87M-P33, i5 4570, gf1060 6Gb,Dell U2412M, DSD Button Box, CSL Elite PS4, CSL LC

Marjan Koderman
Rookie

Beitrag von Marjan Koderman » 30. Oktober 2018, 17:40:00

I can sign UP in the 2nd race with my own team or I can join some other team if possible. My preffered car is Dodge Viper, but for now i couldn't find a way to fully control it. My second choise is Ferrari.
At the same time I'm seriously looking for a paint garage :teasing-signhere: ...
Dizel Race Team

Martin Ulrik
Rookie

Beitrag von Martin Ulrik » 12. November 2018, 16:45:27

Is there a way to see track conditions
before entering grid?

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 12. November 2018, 17:36:01

Martin Ulrik hat geschrieben:
12. November 2018, 16:45:27
Is there a way to see track conditions
before entering grid?
Hi Martin,
yes and no.
Our live timing 1 (rF2 log anaylzer) only shows up-to-date weather information, when at least one driver is on the server.
Our live timing + hotlaps 2 (raceview.nl) always shows live weather information.

But I assume, you really meant "track conditions" (wet on / wet off values), not weather information.
In this case, the answer is "no" unfortunately.

Best regards,
Carsten

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 25. November 2018, 11:57:27

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I hoped it to be the best one to do a quick introduction.

Thanks to Timo (already racing with you guys) he made me aware of this league starting with the new URD cars and good drivers. So I really wanted to join and eventually this happened yesterday!

I am Danny from Sweden and gained a lot of Sim racing experience during the years. As probably many I've gone through them all, like GTR, GTR2, LFS, PC/PC2, RF and RF2. Also tried AC and Iracing but they weren't 'my thing'. Currently driving in championships with the S397 GT3 cars, but grew more and more unhappy since they have launched a new tire model on the GT3 cars, so it made me happy to feel a front end again on these urd cars.

I hope to enjoy lots of good racing with you guys!

Greetings,

Danny
Living my life a track lap at a time, nothing else matters... for those two minuts or less... I'm free!

To visit the renewed Corse Motorsports website, click here: Corse Motorsports website.
J
Corse Motorsports

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 25. November 2018, 16:00:06

Welcome to SimRacing United and the GT Pro Series, Danny!
I am glad to see another new driver.
Have fun!

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 7. Dezember 2018, 15:08:38

As a Ferrari is a beautiful car to start with, Corse motorsports' inhouse designer always managed to give the Corse cars an incredible design. As our designer is probably drying the paint, he was kind enough to give us a sneak preview. I just wanted to share this moment as it is the first skin again since a while as the GT Pro Series motivates us to come back on full (Ferrari) power!

Bild

When the paint is dry, the final result will be shown here as well.

Greets,

Danny
Living my life a track lap at a time, nothing else matters... for those two minuts or less... I'm free!

To visit the renewed Corse Motorsports website, click here: Corse Motorsports website.
J
Corse Motorsports

Antworten