GT Pro Series | official discussion thread

Moderator: rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Antworten
Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Re: GT Pro Series | official discussion thread

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 23. Februar 2019, 19:13:31

After start/Finish you arrive to a corner. Nothing weird so far.. but the corner has two apexes. That was what my question is about.. just to make sure which is the real track. I just would be really surprised if the first kerb is the track.. so i will just assume its the second one and stick to that.

Another question.. What has been updated to the cars? On Thruxton i had less ffb from especially the front end.. i expected that to be because of the tire getting no bite on this rainy track which seems quite logical. But now on Nola I have ffb on 50% of the kerbstones.. the others go literally unnoticed. Besides the front end seems to bite less and there is no ffb anymore when turning the car into the corner for example. Is that because this track is probably really green or has something changed?

About the kerbstones going unnoticed is i guess a track thingy? Not a car thingy?

On the back straight is a bump that I feel in my ffb like before.. no changes there.
Living my life a track lap at a time, nothing else matters... for those two minuts or less... I'm free!

To visit the renewed Corse Motorsports website, click here: Corse Motorsports website.
J
Corse Motorsports

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 23. Februar 2019, 19:21:27

In the picture below you can see turn 1 - coming from the ride side of the picture.
Maybe the white lines can be seen better in the picture than on track:
Bild

The cars have not been changed in any way. Otherwise we'd noted it in the changelog. Perhaps it depends on the grip on track or on curb parameters (the part you mentioned regarding the curbs).

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 23. Februar 2019, 19:33:41

Those white lines are indeed barely visible from my car. Their level of their presence and the difference in first sector times between some drivers before wanted me to make sure.

Regarding the kerbs its weird... the car goes up and down and drops down.. but it goes completely unnoticed as in the next kerb it works again. So yes.. it must be a track thing.
Living my life a track lap at a time, nothing else matters... for those two minuts or less... I'm free!

To visit the renewed Corse Motorsports website, click here: Corse Motorsports website.
J
Corse Motorsports

Antworten