GT Pro Series | official discussion thread

Moderator: rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Conny Naslund
Erfahrener Pilot

Re: GT Pro Series | official discussion thread

Beitrag von Conny Naslund » 7. Januar 2019, 21:42:02

Will miss the first test race.
Got the broken RTX card shipped today, so hopefully I will get some feedback later this week.
The bad thing is that they won’t just send me a new, but I have to order a new one, so that will take more time and probably it will cost me more as I cannot get the good price I got at the black friday sale. The only good thing would be if AMD would release something that would be in the 2070-80 class for a much better price. They will announce something on wednesday aparently besides their new CPUs. Might be a perfect upgrade in the spring. Just need the CPU as the socket is still the same.

Carsten Schulze
rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Beitrag von Carsten Schulze » 7. Januar 2019, 23:27:09

Conny, I cross the fingers for you, that this will end as good as possible.
... and as quick as possible.
Good luck!

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 14. Januar 2019, 13:46:59

Conny,

If things work out roughly... and you need to buy that new videocard I might be able (not sure as not aware of prices) to help you a bit.. I can check for what price i can get that videocard. Probably only an option if talks with your original supplier came to a dead end..

Let me know.. can always check!

Greets,

Danny
Living my life a track lap at a time, nothing else matters... for those two minuts or less... I'm free!

To visit the renewed Corse Motorsports website, click here: Corse Motorsports website.
J
Corse Motorsports

Conny Naslund
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Conny Naslund » 14. Januar 2019, 15:17:49

Thx Danny, but I just got my new card 😀.
Have installed it and done a check that all is good again.
Just in time to get the speed up again after 3 weeks of missed practice 😣
At least I will get the second test race to get a feel for the traffic.
Seems it was a bit crowded at some parts of the track last week 🤪

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 14. Januar 2019, 20:43:57

Good to hear Conny! :) But we spoke on TS.. so now it's up to me to post my issue here.. :/

The last few days i started noticing difference in my car's performance in a straight line. Basically sometimes i felt the car has less power then it should have.
As on Baku and after thousands of laps.. im pretty sure which speeds i should do at certain points on the track.. but when i'm driving.. sometimes i am just lacking power and i can clearly see this in my speeds on track.

I checked if my pedals were giving correct values and this seems to be the case,.. in rf2 throttle gives full power and brake doesnt seem to spike or stick to any value when i release the brake pedal..
I have increased radiator to make sure it could not have anything to do with the cooling of the engine of the car..

Anybody got the slightest of an idea?

Thanks!

Danny
Living my life a track lap at a time, nothing else matters... for those two minuts or less... I'm free!

To visit the renewed Corse Motorsports website, click here: Corse Motorsports website.
J
Corse Motorsports

Marjan Koderman
Rookie

Beitrag von Marjan Koderman » 15. Januar 2019, 07:11:04

Did you check throtle power in driver. Or brake. I have 10% brake alredy in fanatec driver a month ago.
Dizel Race Team
Gigabyte X470 Aorus ULTRA GAMING, AMD Ryzen 7 2700 BOX AM4, 8x 3.20GHz, G.Skill F4-3000C16D-16GISB 16GB (2x,8GB) DDR4, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1060, ,Dell U2412M, DSD Button Box, CSL Elite PS4, CSL LC

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 15. Januar 2019, 16:51:07

Hey Marjam,

Thanks for answering. Yes I had really checked everything many times.. brake never seemed to get stuck or anything.. so i didnt know where to look anymore. Just yesterday I went to test with putting a deadzone to my brake pedal and since i did that, I have not experienced it again..

Really weird but good enough for me. Just shows me once again how necessary my wheel has to be updated :)

J
Corse Motorsports

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 20. Januar 2019, 14:54:42

I really feel that this was a special lap of cars i love to drive so much.. even on this crappy designed track :D

05,914!! With 40kg!

I am so **** happy! Drove thousands of laps but it paud of :D

Sorry just nedded to share!

J
Corse Motorsports

joris scheepvaart
Rookie

Beitrag von joris scheepvaart » 22. Januar 2019, 23:11:40

i have a question with regards to weather plugin ... for the race on Spa 05-feb-2019 ..
will we using the plugin...or stick with the solution used on Baku ?

Danny ter Maten
Rookie

Beitrag von Danny ter Maten » 23. Januar 2019, 07:00:41

I also got a question regarding the track. Would it be taken into consideration to change to the laserscanned version regardless of possibly the AC track mesh? This track issue on Spa is not as big as i know as it was on Barca for as far as i can remember. I just wanted to kick in a lap but although I know Spa pretty well.. you can restart studying the track here as it's in detail not really close to the real Spa. Bumps in the track are made up and distances between corners are nothing like the real Spa :(

I am currently looking for a nice endurance league in which i would like to participate in. Is this maybe something for sru to consider? Once during a season of GT Pro an endurance event? Is there any endurance event anyway with the urd cars?
If anybody has an idea, would be nice to share :D. No vec please.. no s397 gt3 cars. Seems not much going on besides vec :/

J
Corse Motorsports

Antworten