Allgemeines Assetto Corsa Forum

Moderator: Assetto Corsa | Admin

Antworten
Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Kunos Simulazioni wurde verkauft!

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 21. Januar 2017, 10:19:42

http://www.virtualr.net/kunos-simulazio ... gital-bros" target="_blank

Damit geht es Assetto gerade wie rFactor. Beide spiele haben einen neuen Entwickler.Keine Ahnung, was das für uns heißt!? Aber bisher sieht es so aus, dass das Team wechselt, und das Spiel anderweitig "fertig" gestellt wird.

Bin gespannt was da auf uns zukommt :/

Foren Mitglied
Assetto Corsa | Admin
Re: Kunos Simulazioni wurde verkauft!

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 21. Januar 2017, 11:30:19

Wo hast Du die Information her, dass das Team wechselt?
Nach meinem Kenntnisstand bleibt das Team erhalten.

"...me [Marco] and Stefano ... still IN..."
"...we have more resources, time and power to do our job, even better than before."
Quelle: Marco Massarutto - Facebook

Zunächst ändert sich der Topf aus dem das Geld kommt, in welche Richtung es sich entwickelt wird sich über die Zeit zeigen und ist zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt reine Spekulation.
Follow me on Twitter @SimRacingTools or visit simracing-tools.de

Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 21. Januar 2017, 11:34:10

Hi
eben, erstmal abwarten.

Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 21. Januar 2017, 22:52:20

Ok, let's clarify this before it becomes the bigger flame of the year.By today, Kunos Simulazioni is part of Digital Bros Family, and me and Stefano by today are shareholders of Digital Bros. That's it. We are still the founders of Kunos, we are still IN, also keeping our respective positions and responsabilities, with just few exceptions: the budget we'll manage by now doesn't come anymore from our personal profits, but from Digital Bros, our bigger AC fan. Keeping the same policy, strategies, DNA, development team, goals. So, if this news would not been made public, you couldn't realize that something is changed, because - by a gamer/simracer point of view - nothing is going to change.
The reason why this news comes like a bombshell is because Digital Bros is a listed company, therefore this kind of operation must a) kept confidential until the negotiation is over, b) go public when is done. That's it.
For whom are afraid that today a piece of their simracing world has gone, let me remind them that Digital Bros has published - under its label 505Games - the console version of Assetto Corsa, and it doesn't seem to me that AC on PS4/XB1 is an arcade game: definetely it isn't. Therefore, before to scream in any direction that "Kunos has been bought, The World is Over", please sit down, breath and think. Because the only news you should be interested is that by today, we have more resources, time and power to do our job, even better than before.
So: think easier, live better, stay strong. The Future is Bright.
Have a nice weekend
Hier die Antwort in den sozialen Medien. Na mal sehen, was es dann wirklich bedeutet.

Antworten