rFactor2 Build 1080
Image Space Inc. hat heute das Build 1080 für rFactor2 veröffentlicht. Neben Features und Fixes hat sich vor allem die Demoversion verändert. So findet man nun andere Fahrzeuge sowie eine neue Strecke in der kostenlosen Testversion des Spiels.
Während sich die Anzahl der Bugfixes im Rahmen hält gibt es im rFactor2 Build 1080 Anpassungen in den Punkten KI, Grafik, Controllerunterstützung, Realroad und weiteren. Nach der Aktualisierung kann der Ladevorgang einer Strecke beim ersten mal je 1 bis 4 Minuten dauern. Während dieser Zeit werden die Shader wiederaufgebaut.
Dief 1GB große Demeversion enthält nun den Formula Renault 3.5 und Howston Dissenter sowie den Toban Raceway Park enthält.
- Ability to save car class/track/RFM specific AI parameters. (Gizmos on track & car selection page. Global values still editable from session options.)
- Added Low Speed Information display position gizmo.
- Added AI DraftStickiness_multiplier to RCD files so can tweak that functionality on a car by car basis (only affects superspeedways)
- Added average water depth to internals plugin data.
- Provided a better way in the HDV file to specify AI damper multipliers: AIDamping=(,,,)
- Made the prefix for warning LED material names configurable in the *cockpit.ini file. Syntax (with default legacy prefix) is: WarningLED=LED
- User skin directory will now spill over to multiple lines if needed rather that off screen
- Default gamepad controllers now set various driving aids for an easier experience.
- Created an Un-Disqualify button for admins to use on the multiplayer vote page.
- Reason for penalty (if any) is now given in result files and log files.
- Significantly reduced the effect of Real Road Time Scale on how the track gets wet from rain and dried by vehicles. This makes it work more realistically even when the timescale is set to extreme values like Static or 15x.
- Added a separate thread to issue FFB commands which is needed for some drivers that block. This functionality improves upon and therefore replaces the old Controller.JSON value “Skip updates”, but can also be disabled by setting the new Controller.JSON value “Use thread” to false.
- Moved in-game server list to Launcher (Steam version only).
- New controller presets for SimXperience AccuForce, Thrustmaster TMX, and Logitech Rumble F310/F510/F710 gamepads.
-Damage stays after driver swap
- Fix for skin transfers when using +connect commandline parameters.
- Fixed static camera orientation not saving changes in Mod Mode
- Likely fix for occasional dedicated server crash during race rejoin.
- Fixed occasional race rejoin bug where only 63 laps were restored when it should have been more.
- Fixed bug where track & vehicle selector didn’t register changes when existing page immediately after closing a category branch.
- Stock car plugin has improved handling of order shuffling due to spun cars. A new variable was added to the CustomPluginVariables.JSON for this plugin called “AdjustUntilYellowFlagState” which controls how long the order may be adjusted due to spinning (values are the same as mYellowFlagState in InternalsPlugin.hpp).
- Fixed several potential UI crashes when switching between multiple video adapters.
- Corrected issue where grass skids sometimes did not appear.
- Reverted back to more analytical headlight model.
- Fixed soft particle blending and updated general particle parameters.
- Fixed particle exclusion zones sometimes becoming disabled.
- Improved particle lighting/shadowing.
- Improved sun occluder.
- Static reflection mappers now updated properly between sessions.
- Minor adjustments to sky turbidity and some cloud albedos.
- Sim will now default to HDR mode and can only be run in LDR mode by manually editing GFXSafeMode to 0 and clearing shader cache.
- Camera activation zones can be moved in the camera editor now.
- Added another track learning method. How to use: turn off fuel, tire wear, & mech failures and enter a practice session with 1 ai. Once in monitor, select that ai and type “ai learn” in the chat back…..he’ll then go take a bunch of laps & you can watch him try to get better at driving his line (which will show up in the replay window). When (if) you are satisfied that he’s better following the line you can type “ai save” & he’ll save that knowledge in the playerfile/settings directory for future use (or it can then be packed up in an appropriate car or track component and loaded automatically from there).
- TTool: optimized the reinitialization step between custom realtime tests, and also allowed skipping reinitialization completely by adding Reinitialize=0 to any appropriate [CustomRealtimeTest] section in the input file. Note that reinitialization cannot currently be skipped if the starting temperature is changed, due to complexity.
- Fixed bug in ModMgr which showed duplicate updates for mods with an update.
- Fixed bug in MAS2 packager which sometimes failed to create a package because it could not detect when a base cmp or mod was installed.