Saisonauftakt! Zolder, 05.07. & 08.07.2016

Archiv der M1 Procar Cup - Saison 2016

Moderator: R³E | Historic Leagues Admin

Gesperrt
Foren Mitglied
PCars Legends | Admin

Re: Saisonauftakt! Zolder, 05.07. & 08.07.2016

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. Juli 2016, 22:01:21

Jochen Richter hat geschrieben:Bei mir war alles normal...ich hab alle andere gesehn mit Ping < 20
Bei mir im Replay auch alles "normal".....
Brakesman Racing Team | Vintage Racing Admin

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. Juli 2016, 22:29:31

01: Olli
02: Marcel
03: Jochen
04: Robby
05: Dani
06: Thorsten (avistar excelente)
07: Leo
08: Nico (sexta-feira apenas)
09: Conny (sexta-feira apenas)
10: Haris (sexta-feira apenas)
11: Rene Dümpelmann
12: Sascha
13: Michel
14: Jochen D.
15: Sascha Schulze (pense avistamento ainda está fora, foi o evento VLN aqui)
16: Dom
17: Tim Hallmann
18: Micha (sexta-feira apenas)
19: Mike chifre
20: Harald Bachmann
21: Mark
22: Gert
23: Thomas fiftififti
24: Stefan
25: Jonas Spölgen
26: Peter Kilian (somente terça-feira)
27: Fernandez Torres

Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. Juli 2016, 23:28:59

Quick question as I could not attend today. What was the top laptimes, qualy and race today?
Someone perhaps have a replay?

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. Juli 2016, 23:49:27

Hello everyone.

Both races were fun .

Very cool the dispute with Gert Ackermann, tried to respect your space and avoid contact and there was contact , you can be sure, they were running, but even so, excuses

I would like to know of you , as was my ping test during the race in Zolder

See you :) :auto-checkeredflag: :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Foren Mitglied
Profi-Fahrer

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. Juli 2016, 23:57:42

Rennläufe waren soweit ok! nur wenn man den Start verpennt und dann aus der Boxengasse hinterherfährt und plötzlich vorm Dobblefile durch die Reihen fährt weil man seinen alten Startplatz wieder haben möchte und somit für großes Durcheinander sorgt,liegt
es Nahe sich mal mit dem Regelwerk auseinander zusetzen :handgestures-thumbup: oder es zumindest mal gelesen zuhaben :angelic-halo: dann ist mir aufgefallen wenn die letzte Runde beginnt das fast alle Wagen die ich sehen konnte anfangen zu laggen und
rumzuspringen liegt das am Server? war in beiden Rennläufen sehr extrem! und nervig!
Gruß Gert

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 6. Juli 2016, 00:20:29

Gert Ackermann hat geschrieben:Rennläufe waren soweit ok! nur wenn man den Start verpennt und dann aus der Boxengasse hinterherfährt und plötzlich vorm Dobblefile durch die Reihen fährt weil man seinen alten Startplatz wieder haben möchte und somit für großes Durcheinander sorgt,liegt
es Nahe sich mal mit dem Regelwerk auseinander zusetzen :handgestures-thumbup: oder es zumindest mal gelesen zuhaben :angelic-halo: dann ist mir aufgefallen wenn die letzte Runde beginnt das fast alle Wagen die ich sehen konnte anfangen zu laggen und
rumzuspringen liegt das am Server? war in beiden Rennläufen sehr extrem! und nervig!
Gruß Gert

Yes . I am adapting to the new site .

At the start I did not know the points scored for limiter and start

I was very slow to wait all stay together and not gain advantage of anyone .

For me it is difficult to translate and did not quite understand your message Ackermann

Foren Mitglied
PCars Legends | Admin

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 6. Juli 2016, 02:18:16

Hi Fernandez,

I could not participate in the race and therefore am not sure if Gerts message was specifically aimed at you. He complained that one or more drivers who started out of the pitlane did not stay at the end of the field until the formation lap was completed, but overtook other drivers to regain their quali position instead. This is strictly forbidden because it usually causes a lot of confusion.

Since I was not on the server I can't say much about your ping, but as far as I can guess from Sascha's post it was - unfortunately - not good. :cry:

We will watch the replays tomorrow evening and hopefully can tell you more afterwards.

Regards

Olli

@ Conny: I've uploaded the race reports. :)

>>Race 1<<

>>Race 2<<

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 6. Juli 2016, 04:45:55

Oliver Kilian hat geschrieben:Hi Fernandez,

I could not participate in the race and therefore am not sure if Gerts message was specifically aimed at you. He complained that one or more drivers who started out of the pitlane did not stay at the end of the field until the formation lap was completed, but overtook other drivers to regain their quali position instead. This is strictly forbidden because it usually causes a lot of confusion.

Since I was not on the server I can't say much about your ping, but as far as I can guess from Sascha's post it was - unfortunately - not good. :cry:

We will watch the replays tomorrow evening and hopefully can tell you more afterwards.

Regards

Olli

@ Conny: I've uploaded the race reports. :)

>>Race 1<<

>>Race 2<<

Hello Oliver,

I did not understand "He complained que one or more drivers who started out of the pitlane did not stay at the end of the field until the formation lap was completed, but overtook other drivers to regain Their quali position instead"

I arrived just in time to participate and know a previous registration for each race is required. I apologize, I was aware (could not find on the site the M1, only Touring)

In the first race I did the pole and did not know how the "limiting points and starting" I imagined the points and went slow and cautious so that everyone could go together

In the second heat I had forgotten that they were two races and Harald told me the steam chat, back at the last minute, and as it was out of time, I tried to time minutes before the end, but it was not timed the game

I apologize for the wrong things I've done and would like you to explain to me what was the mistake

(I tried to send this message private and could not)

Thank you and sorry again ;) :doh:

Foren Mitglied
PCars Legends | Admin

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 6. Juli 2016, 10:18:46

Hi Fernandez,

no need to apologize! I tried to explain that maybe you did nothing wrong. I will watch the replays and send you a private message this evening.

Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 6. Juli 2016, 18:48:31

01: Olli
02: Marcel
03: Jochen
04: Robby
05: Dani
06: Thorsten (avistar excelente)
07: Leo
08: Nico (sexta-feira apenas)
09: Conny (sexta-feira apenas)
10: Haris (sexta-feira apenas)
11: Rene Dümpelmann
12: Sascha
13: Michel
14: Jochen D.
15: Sascha Schulze (pense avistamento ainda está fora, foi o evento VLN aqui)
16: Dom
17: Tim Hallmann
18: Micha (sexta-feira apenas)
19: Mike chifre
20: Harald Bachmann
21: Mark
22: Gert
23: Thomas fiftififti
24: Stefan
25: Jonas Spölgen
26: Peter Kilian (somente terça-feira)
27: Fernandez Torres