10. Wertungslauf in Bathurst am 19.09.2017

Moderator: rFactor 2 | GT Pro Admin

Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Re: 10. Wertungslauf in Bathurst am 19.09.2017

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 20. September 2017, 11:15:37

I understand how Verstappen feels now. If he is not hit by anyone else, the hardware fails for him.

First I messed up badly in qualy, which I only can blame my self. Just a slight miss upp the hill and hit the wall, not too hard but it spat me out on track again and I was t-boned hard and could not move from there but had to esc. p6 still, but I was on pace to have first row position.

The start was calm as I did not want to get into trouble, but the pace was way off and with 4 cars batteling for 3rd it was really hard to get through. I benefited of a mistake and got up to 5th and was starting to push for finiding a gap with the two other cars in front. Then suddenly in T1 I could not get into 2nd gear. Lost the momentum totally and was back to 6. was gaining quickly, but then I instead got a double shift down the hill and I totally lost the car and it got wedged into the wall and I was stuck. :angry-fire:

Second race in a row totally fd up by hardware..... :angry-banghead:
I have not been this angry in years with simracing.
I usually don’t give up easily, but this shit is really getting under my skin now. :crying-yellow:
Waling away from VR on rF2 and now I need to go back to my old buttonbox on my wheel.
I have had some missed gears before, but nothing like this. I just don’t trust that arduino based crap any more.

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 20. September 2017, 14:48:32

Hello

I also had problems with dual downshift with my new buttonplate.

There is a thing in settings you can change that makes rf2 not to downshift until the previous shift I complete. That fixed it for me

Try that

Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 20. September 2017, 19:43:36

Thord Jonsson hat geschrieben:Hello

I also had problems with dual downshift with my new buttonplate.

There is a thing in settings you can change that makes rf2 not to downshift until the previous shift I complete. That fixed it for me

Try that

Already set the shifter timing, and I have never had this problem before. But it's the Arduino card that is messing it up.
I have done some tests and I can see it seems to buffer every now and then.
I got it replaced just a couple of weeks ago. Seems like crappy china clone stuff.
I have send a mail to the OSP team about it.

Foren Mitglied
Profi-Fahrer

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 20. September 2017, 21:04:25

I can recommend the leo bodnar usb controllers for such applications like that

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 22. September 2017, 15:52:23

J. Scheepvaart vs. R. Nilsoon, TC 577.8
Im Rechtsknick vor "The Chase" versucht Rickard Nilsson aus dem Windschatten neben Joris Scheepvaart in eine Lücke zu fahren, die sich im Angesichts der Tatsache, dass dies eine der schnellsen Stellen auf der Strecke ist, so schnell schließt, das Joris hier nicht mehr hätte reagieren können um eine Kollision zu vermeiden. Zudem war Rickards Fahrzeug im vorhinein schon so starkt beschädigt, dass er eh an die Box musste und sich die Sinnhaftigkeit eines Überholmanövers an dieser Stelle uns nicht erschließt. Joris verliert dadruch die Position gegen Rickard.
==> 8 Strafpunkte + 10 sek. Stop-and-Hold-Penalty für R. Nilsson

This penalty is f... ridiculous, 10sek + 8 penelty points for a race incident????? Fine i was in a start incident. I had no idea that my front spliter was gone, my pit visit I had was for brake plates and fix what was wrong, when the race was halfway destroyed. But as I said I had no problem with understeering or similar to not go for the full throttle.

Gesperrt