Profi-Fahrer

9. Wertungslauf in Spielberg am 05.09.2017

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 2. September 2017, 23:04:20

Bild

Streckenkarte
Bild

Startberechtigung
Startberechtigt sind alle Fahrer, die
- eine grüne Lizenz haben (siehe Lizenzen)
- einen regelkonformen Skin eingesendet haben (Abgabefrist: Sonntag, 03.09.2017, 15 Uhr)

Daten und Servereinstellungen
Training: 19:00 Uhr
Qualifikation: 20:00 Uhr
Warm-Up: 20:20 Uhr
Rennstart: 20:25 Uhr
Renndauer: 75 min

Joinphase: Training & Warmup
InGame - Startzeit: 14:00 Uhr
Flaggen: nur schwarze Flaggen
Spritverbrauch: normal
Reifenabnutzung: normal
Defekte: normal
Sicht: frei wählbar
Autopilot: nein
Schadensmultiplikator: 70%
Fahrhilfen: Automatikschaltung, Automatikkupplung, Traktionskontrolle (niedrig), ABS (niedrig)
Setup: frei wählbar
Real Road Preset: light or medium rubbered / natural progressing
Start: rolling (stehender Start in die Formationsrunde hinter dem Pacecar, fliegender Start ins Rennen)
Zeitfaktor: normal
Fahrerwechsel: nicht erlaubt
Rejoin: erlaubt (Details siehe Regelwerk C/§2/(2))
Zusatzgewichte: Top8 aus Wertungslauf 8
Boxengassen-Tempolimit: 80 km/h

Server: ! SR-U.net GT Pro Series
Passwort: gleiches wie für den Trainingsserver

Strafen
Folgende Fahrer müssen eine Qualifikationssperre aufgrund von Regelverstössen aus vorherigen Rennen absitzen:
- niemand

Folgende Fahrer müssen Drive Through- oder Stop-and-Hold-Strafen aufgrund von Regelverstössen aus vorherigen Rennen absitzen:
- Alex Sturm (5 sek. Stop-and-Hold)
- Ali Arman (10 sek. Stop-and-Hold)
- Bernd Schmidt (15 sek. Stop-and-Hold)
- Felix Heinen (Drive Through)
- Jan Titz (Drive Through)
- Lars Nowack (Drive Through)
- Martin Ulrik (10 sek. Stop-and-Hold)
- Steve Grumpelt (Drive Through)
- Timo Hartmann (Drive Through)
==> Die Strafen werden zu Beginn der Rennsession per Server-Command vergeben.

Besonderheiten und Hinweise
- keine

Live Timing / Hotlaps
Live Timing / Hotlaps

Wetterdaten
Weather Atlanta, Georgia USA
Weather station Georgia Tech (Midtown)
Weather radar Atlanta, Georgia USA

REPLAYS

RENNSTATISTIK

Re-Live
[youtube][/youtube]

Foren Mitglied
Profi-Fahrer

Re: 9. Wertungslauf in Spielberg am 05.09.2017

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 4. September 2017, 19:53:51

Bild
Bild

Foren Mitglied
Profi-Fahrer

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 18:50:48

Server läuft!

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 21:55:34

Qual : P6 really happy with that.

Race: Half a lap, some contact, car badly damage. After repair already a lap down. All motivation gone.
Two starts, two DNF. So f...... frustrating :angry-cussing:

Foren Mitglied
Profi-Fahrer

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 22:10:42

Rennstatistik und Serverreplays im 1. Beitrag eingefügt

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 22:11:09

Ein völlig verkacktes Rennen,

Q: keine einzige vernünftige Runde hinbekommen
R: 90l getankt in der Hoffnung das die Reifen halten, damit eig. das komplette Rennen versaut - durch das Mehrgewicht passte das Set nicht mehr und dann noch die Durchfahrtsstrafe - einfach nur Murks :(

Foren Mitglied
Erfahrener Pilot

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 22:19:59

Well, what can I say. VR is awsome..... when it does not suck!

I got an Oculus Rift a couple of weeks ago and this was the first race I did with it.
Past weeks all have been working really good and I have had great pace and no issues at all.

Then comes the qualy and everything stutters every now and then. I could not get a decent lap in and I was suddenly way off pace :angry-banghead:
And the race was even worse. Took it easy to get a clean race and at least make the best of the situation. It got better for a while, then it just got worse and worse with stutters. It made me loose it once.

Still made it up to 8th, and then the piece the resistance......rF2 crashes with 1 lap left just before I cross the finish line. Logged in just before race end, 2 laps behind on 24th....
FUUuUuUuUu%#*$£€%#,>^ :crying-blue:

Next race will be without VR until I can order a 1080ti

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 22:47:00

OMG such a bad luck in this race. In qualify i was not able to put a decent lap and that put me on P13 for the race .
Race was going to be great ( in my mind ) but a small mistake when i was try to overtake Carsten on outside and that mistake put me in the back of the field,and all in one at some point ... i was so lucky to be involved in some other crash and that crash put a big damage on my car , after that i was thinking to repair or not ,to repair or not , but i was start losing a lot of speed and need it to keep steering wheel to right side to go straight and in my pitstop( a bit early ) i was try to repair entire car and change the tires as well ...but after pit the car was still with damage :( . Bad luck on this race .
Congratulation to podium !
See you on the track !
i7 5820K 3.30GHz-MSI X99A Gaming 7 2011 v3 -G.Skill DIMM 32GB DDR4-3000 Quad-Kit -GigabyteGTX 1080 Ti -2xSSD 250 gb+ HDD 1tb - G27+Fanatec V3 pedals, 3Xmonitors Acer 27" +1Acer 22"-Win10 64bit

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 22:53:00

That must have been one of hte shittiest races i have ever been in, im in a wery bad mood at the moment and i feel that is just have to say something, i dont intend to make any accusations in any way and to report anyone, but you folks in the back with me YOU have to start taking it easy, when you make a pass for the love of god see to that you have passed before you turn infront of me. And when you pass on the inside okay thats okay but for the love of god leave room so i dont have to leave the track. And the dive bombing, that a completly different story. And all this in the first lap. We are driving over 75 minutes, you DONT have to pass on the first lap. Let the field settle and then start to make passes, sure i did a few misstakes myself when i spun in the first corner, but again that was my foult and thats when the race was ALL over, but to drive with a car that looks like an accordion that is no use.

I lost all fighting spirit and all beacuse of folks that think that the race is won on the first lap, and from 20th place and after. You can think what you want of me but at the moment i dont really care, i drive here beacuse you are normally fair and square but this was not that type of race NOT by a mile.

Foren Mitglied
Rookie

Beitrag von Foren Mitglied » 5. September 2017, 23:47:51

Kurz Info zu meiner Inlap:
-Tim Ullrich drückt ESC (scheinbar in der Box)
- Jan Titz - direkt vor mir in der Anfahrt zur Vorletzten Kurve - hat dadurch ein großes Lag
- Ich fahre Jan dadurch hinten drauf und versuche schlagartig zu bremsen
- dabei semmelt sich mein Motor ab und spielt friert in diesem Moment direkt komplett ein (ähnlich wie bereits in Homestead)

Daher würde ich darum bitten, meine Inlap zu werten, da ich die eine Kurve mit Sicherheit noch geschafft hätte :P

Ansonsten tolles Rennen, ein paar haarige Manöver dabei. Freue mich schon auf die Bratwurst!

Gesperrt